We are in a period of uncertainty, marked by the global pandemic caused by the Covid-19 that is having a superlative impact in most industries, but especially in tourism and the hotel industry.
Taking care of the wellbeing of our guests and co-workers, within the hotel facilities we developed a "Protocol of Measures Post Covid-19" that will be applied once we restart the activities again.
We want our guests to know that we are committed to welcoming you in a safe and clean environment when they start traveling again.
In addition to the measures we will be implementing below, we will be duly certified by the auditing companies that usually work with our hotel.
- Check-In: A body temperature control monitoring of each guest will be activated at the time of admission to the hotel; we will modify the Reception by placing methacrylate screens and safety distance marks on the floor.
To protect our guests we will place special emphasis on the proper social distance: we will make a reduction of tables in all our Bars and Restaurants, we will place the loungers and beds of the pools and the beach with the corresponding distance.
- We will strengthen the placement of gel alcohol dispensers in all areas of the hotel and in all our rooms.
- We will strengthen hygiene and safety standards in all areas according to the recommendations of Cristal International Standars who work together with us carrying out the Health Risk Management audits of the hotel.
- We will implement the POSI Check by Cristal (Prevention of the Spread of Infection). This system is monitored daily and provides a significantly lower risk of infectious diseases.
- Our Housekeeping team will be uniformed with the appropriate equipment (masks and gloves) and will perform deep cleaning work, ventilation of rooms and common areas.
- We will carry out intensive disinfection programs in all the rooms, Bars, Restaurants and common areas of the hotel; Keys and contact surfaces such as doors, stair railings, elevator buttons, counters and floors will be disinfected.
- In our Restaurants there will be a Hostess that will receive our guests and sanitize them at the time of admission; we will offer a personalized service in all our Restaurants in relation to food handling; additional cleaning and sterilisation measures shall be taken for all frequently used parts and self-service machines; distances between tables shall be maintained in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- In the kitchens all our staff will be properly uniformed with masks and gloves; a process of disinfection of tableware and cutlery with temperatures above 80 degrees Celsius and the cooking of food at temperatures above 70 degrees Celsius.